i wish it was sept 10th cause i want to go back to school.i heard this sad song and i started to cry,i wish i was little i miss my dad and mom,i wish i could live with my dad and mom.i love him more then enything in the world.i wish he could travel around the world with us,but, has a .
i am still crying.
oooooo,and my friend Glien spend a night and we went home at 3:00 i hade fun.
i miss my dad and mom,i wish i could live there.
i am going to see them next week for 1 weeks .i can't wait for that time any more.
I'm going to take a plane next week.
I hope I come home early because I want see my mom and dad.
I left home for one year, everytime I think of home, I can't help crying.
just because I love my home deeply.
I wish oneday I come back to home.

1 条评论:
you can not reply on your parents for ever.
发表评论