2007年7月5日星期四

I like these days

I like these days.I can sleep until I have not an ability to sleep.I can eat a variety of food without think about my stomach,Such as traditional fooddumplings, wong tongs, dim sum, cold noodles, pop,hot pot and roasted chicken YUMMY!!I can go bed without think about homework assignments.I can listen to music with a relaxing atmosphere,and drink a cup of tea.Music like, rock and roll, jazz, R&B, hip-hop, pop,blues, rap, and funk.I can watch any TV show I want without interruption.I can get up without worrying whether my hair looks good.I can wear pajamas and and not wear tight clothing,such as jeans.Today I woke up at 10:00. If I had classes I would wake up at 9:00because my house is far away from school.I ate hu la soup for breakfastthen, I cleaned my bedroom, with a vaccum cleaner.I downloaded a chinese series,which has a very funny plotMe, and my cousin have been watching it every weekend for the past three weeks in a row,this will only go on for two more weeks because there are only thirteen episodes in total

2 条评论:

kallin 说...

I can understand that sleepy feeling, but I haven't tried it for a long time because I usually have a part-time job in the morning. This makes me think back the time of the weekends in China. At that time I used to sleep until I wanted to get up during the weekends.

私地 说...

hey
how are u?
it is good for you to sleep for a long time.