If there is no bus and c-train
Just image, if there is no bus and c-train existing in Calgary. My life will be changed a lot.
First of all, I will not come to class unless I walked one hour to school. Afterwards, I will not go to any superstores and malls, because I can’t drive to there. It looks terrible if it will happen someday. I hope it will not happen forever. I really do not want go anywhere by foot. By the way, the transition system of Calgary is perfect, because you can go almost anywhere without driving a car by yourself. Everyday, I take 10minutes bus to the c-train station. Afterwards, I should take 40 minutes c-train to school. If there is bus and c-train taking me to school. It is unbelievable that I should walk 2hours to school to take two hours class.
It is lucky that the bus drivers did no go on a strike. If it is true, I think half of people in Calgary should stay at home. Hopefully, the strike will not happen forever. I am sure it will not happen in china, cause many Chinese are waiting for a job so that they will not leave their jobs easily.

没有评论:
发表评论