
This is my first blog
I have a new blog today. Actually, I really like writing something in a place. I have a special space that others can know my happiness and sorrow.
I am so lucky that I feel so happy in the class. I am so glad to meet new friends in a new place.
Jump to another topic. Today, I feel so sleepy when I get on c-train. Suddenly, a guy said to me, “ Are you all right?” I said I am all right. At this moment, I feel a little warm in my heart. Never have a stranger said this to me. Afterwards, he suggest me that I should sleep enough in order to be healthy. I feel grateful that a stranger is thinking of me. All goodness in his heart makes me think a lot. I should more care about others. I should think about others’ feeling. When I feel unhappy, I still remember my friends is company with me. In all my life, I am not live for myself; another aim is attempt to bring happiness to others.
My first blog ,it is a new start. I believe that things will be better.
I have a new blog today. Actually, I really like writing something in a place. I have a special space that others can know my happiness and sorrow.
I am so lucky that I feel so happy in the class. I am so glad to meet new friends in a new place.
Jump to another topic. Today, I feel so sleepy when I get on c-train. Suddenly, a guy said to me, “ Are you all right?” I said I am all right. At this moment, I feel a little warm in my heart. Never have a stranger said this to me. Afterwards, he suggest me that I should sleep enough in order to be healthy. I feel grateful that a stranger is thinking of me. All goodness in his heart makes me think a lot. I should more care about others. I should think about others’ feeling. When I feel unhappy, I still remember my friends is company with me. In all my life, I am not live for myself; another aim is attempt to bring happiness to others.
My first blog ,it is a new start. I believe that things will be better.

1 条评论:
I am sure thing will get better and lucky you that you found that stranger in the c-train, but be careful bye
发表评论